Friday 22 January 2016

Primer

My makeup doesn't last and slips when wearing a silicone primer, so I have been on the hunt for a good primer, I have used no7 in the past and liked it so I popped in to boots liffey valley to see if I could get the same primer, but to my disappointment it has been discontinued, but it has been replaced with a new primer its called no7 Airbrush Away, and it is brilliant better than any primer I have used my makeup didn't move it lasted all day and nights out too, you only need a small amount I like to let it sit and absorb into my skin (and it does absorb it doesn't just sit on top of the skin) for 5 minutes before doing my usual makeup routine,



I would recommend this primer to everyone it really is amazing, it retails at €25.25 and is worth every penny,


Let me know your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment