Monday 3 October 2016

PAMPER DAY

The hubby surprised me with a pamper day and I'm not going to turn down a few hours of kids free relaxation no way, so on Friday the 30th of September of I headed for my day of me time, I headed to


Lucan Village to a brand new place called Julia's Day Spa, I arrived a 3 o'clock and was greeted by Carla my therapist for the day, Carla was so friendly and professional she led me into a beautiful beauty room where I filled out my client consultation forms, afterwards Carla then went through the consultation form and explained all treatments to me and then we began, I started with a full body massage and went on to an Indian head massage and a facial to end it was 2 hours of pure relaxation, and when my treatments finished there was tea or coffee and chocolate waiting for me talk about heaven, and to be honest it was amazing I had the best Indian head massage I have ever had in my life.

Carla went above and beyond to make my day as relaxing as possible and she really did, the day spa is beautiful decorated with soothing music playing to help aid your relaxation.
Everything about this spa is perfect from the moment you walk in till the moment you leave, I would highly recommend Julia's Day Spa, 

At the moment they have vouchers available on pigsback Click here and are valid until the end of November.

There Facebook has all their information check it out her click here  pop over and have a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment