Monday 28 November 2016

Blend Skin Focus Sponge

Sorry I know I've been away for a while, the youngest decided to tap dance across my laptop need I say more, I have to use my phone to write and it's just not the same hopefully Santa will be nice to me and bring me a shiny new one. 

So I wanted to come back on and talk about the buff & blend skin focus sponge, I normally don't use blending sponges as I don't like them they seem to remove my makeup more than blend it, but the buff & blend skin focus sponge is amazing and latex free, I have never used anything like it I thought it would be like every other blending sponge but it's really not, it does exactly what it is supposed to it has a flat side so you can really blend around the eyes and nose with ease and when I was done my makeup was perfect and flawless, I have been using it now for 2 months and It has become my holy grail of blending sponges, I love it.

I would recommend this sponge to everyone it's not mad expensive and works like a dream 


It's available to buy from Buff & Blend for €7











No comments:

Post a Comment