Thursday 11 February 2016

Cocoa brown dry oil

So I have been using cocoa brown golden goddess shimmering dry oil for 6 weeks now and I have completely fallen in love with it, its amazing and the glow is unbelievable, I honestly can't get enough of it one of the best products I have ever purchased, but in fairness all the cocoa brown products are amazing and we have come to expect nothing less from Marrisa Carter, I feel she has revolutionized tanning for all women, I love using it to highlight my cheekbones but it can be used anywhere on the body to highlight or add shimmer, can be used alone or on top of your tan, weather you put it on your legs cheeks or collarbone, it is in my opinion a product we should all have in our beauty bag of tricks,



The rrp is €11.95 and I think that's a small price and a big pay off, and is available at all the usual stockists nationwide, next on my list to try is the one hour tan which I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment