Saturday 6 February 2016

Spring shades

So spring has arrived and shades of lipsticks are beginning to brighten so I have picked a few of my favourite shades for spring and summer, so you can wear alone for a more sheer color or you can double up to enhance to color, my first color is the Flormar waterproof lip pencil in shade 224 it is a wine color but not to deep I normally pair this with p.s. liquid lipstick in 05 for a more intense color, next I have the Flormar lip gloss in L401 pink blush its quite sheer on the lips and gives a high shine nice for summer, my last ones are Flormar L410 coral champagne I love this gloss it so beautiful and I pair it with W7 Sahara which makes it the gloss pop on top of it,




 

Leave me a comment with your favourites for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment